For most of us sports and parks have been a part of our lives since we could walk. Our childhood and adult recreational endeavors bring great joy to our lives and contribute to our health and wellbeing. Your support goes a long way in making sure every member of our community has the same opportunity regardless of their financial situation or disabilities.
Sample Donation Amounts and What They May Cover
- $25 allows a disabled child the opportunity to participate for one month in an Adaptive sports program
- $50 provides an annual Get Fit Pass for one low income Senior, opening up opportunities for better health and expanding their community
- $100 gives a child access to a fun and safe camp during school breaks
- $150 provides a school-age child one month of homework support and a safe place to play in an after-school program
- $250 covers an opportunity for a young gymnast to compete in an USA Gymnastics level meets for one month
- $500 allows a low-income family to enroll their toddler in a Tiny Tot class for four months
Compound your investment by donating monthly in support of safe and accessible sports and recreation opportunities for all!
Desert Recreation Foundation is the fundraising arm of Desert Recreation District.